A week ago I was going to buy something a Rite Aid that was on sale and I was going to use a coupon for it and the manager told me that in order to use my coupon they could not give me the sale price. I had never heard of this before and was very frustrated. Has any one else had this problem? Well anyway, thanks to A Thrifty Mom we have a little more clarification on their coupon policies. They have been revising many of their policies so here seems to be the latest.
* They WILL accept BOGO coupons with a BOGO store offer.
* They WILL NOT accept more than $5 in internet coupons.
* The Rite Aid coupons printed from the Rite Aid website do not count in the above limit. (He said these can only be printed once and that people are photocopying them, but they can tell when they are copied and they wonâ€™t accept them if they appear to be copied).
* They WILL NOT accept more than 4 identical coupons. He said they get reimbursed for up to 30 of the same coupons per week, but not for any more than that. (Doesnâ€™t make sense, but thatâ€™s what Iâ€™ve heard from another manager too.)
* The $5 off a $25 purchase coupon is limited to one per week.