Target has some great new features available for us bargain shoppers! You can now customize their weekly ad online to specify your interests, create personalized shopping lists, and even get alerts when items you want go on sale! Here’s how you do it (thanks Deal Seeking Mom!):
- Head to My TargetWeekly and register via Facebook.
- View the weekly ad by module, page, or category.
- Flip through the sales and remove modules that don’t interest you. For example, don’t have a pet? With a click of the “X”, you can remove all pet sale notifications.
- Next, add modules you do want to see. Have a baby? Make sure you add the “Kids + Baby” module to see the baby sale items each week.
- Now, when you scroll over a sale item, an arrow will appear. From here, you can tell Target that you “Love It” or add it to “My Weekly List” for it to appear on your customized shopping list.
- And finally, looking for something specific? Dreaming of a new HDTV for football season? Set up a “My Deal Alert” to get notified when it goes on sale!