My Husband and I eloped to New York when we got married, hence no adorable wedding invitations. What we did instead was send out this POSTCARD from Vista Print too all our friends and family. It served as our announcement, and open house invitation!
- Do you own a business? Send out event postcards for your next open house. Consider them a giant attention grabbing business card!
- Having a Christmas party? Use these as invitations. You could upload a vintage christmas card or something cute for your image!
- Want to publicize a fundraiser, or other charity event? Dont pay for fliers at kinkos! Ask your favorite businesses to sit a stack of your postcards by their registers for people to take on their way out!
- Just use them as a family information card – upload a photo and include your blog, website, email, address, phone number, and other ways to stay in touch! Then you can just hand one over to your new bff you meet at playgroup!
- Save the date reminders for ANY event you have coming up! Think ahead to next year…. new years parties, easter brunches, open houses, etc.
If anyone else has used these or has a great idea how on how to put them to good use, leave us a comment and share your ingenuity! I hope you are convinced that this is an AWESOME offer! Just click the image below to get your 100 postcards for FREE with just $6 shipping!